My name is Varun Thomas Paul P. I am a person with a lot of humble crazy hobbies. The latest interesting one being postcrossing. Like many an ambitious postcrosser my primary aim is to have a postcard each from every country, island and territory in the world. Postcard collecting came into my life in June 18, 2019. I remember that day very well. Collecting postcards has been global education for me. Hope to share the happiness.
What's special?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CAMEROON
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON Cameroon is a name of a country which has fascinated me right when I was a kid. I have always been a fan of Gerald Durr...
-
ARGENTINA Argentina is a country we Keralites and football fans all over the world like. Since India never plays in the world cup, the ...
-
REPUBLIC OF COMOROS🇰🇲 The Republic of Comoros are a collectivity of three islands of the coast of Mozambique. A postcard from thi...


No comments:
Post a Comment